After its IOS, PC and other console releases, 505 Games finally brought Brothers: a Tale of two Sons to the android platform. The game is a puzzle adventure in which you're controlling two characters (the sons) and go through many quests to try to save your father.
The story and graphics in the Tale of two Sons are what make it unique. As soon as you start the game you'll find yourself immersed in its stunning visuals and sympathetic characters. Have I told you that it is from the award-winning Swedish film director Josef Fares!
Brothers a Tale of two Sons is about two boys willing to do what it takes to cure their father. They journey through the world in search of the "Water of Life"that can bring his good health back. On their quest, they must rely on one another to survive. One is stronger and can push switches, the other is smaller and can get through little gaps and sneak. You will play as both Brothers and use their different skills in different situations.
FROM GOOGLE PLAY:
• Guide two brothers, Naia and Naiee, on an epic fairy tale journey using specially designed, dual virtual joysticks
• Control both brothers simultaneously as you experience co-operative play in single player mode
• Solve puzzles, explore the stunning locations and fight boss battles, using unique qualities of big and little brother each varying in
strength, size and speed
• Experience an emotional story told without words…narrative above the ordinary
This is one journey you will never forget…More on the Play Store
This is the first release v1.0.0, more updates are coming soon!
Watch this gameplay video to know what it's all about:
• Adreno APK OR MOD + Obb DATA
• Mali APK OR MOD + Obb DATA
• PowerVR APK OR MOD + Obb DATA
• Tegra APK OR MOD + Obb DATA
Install apk file, Extract Data and move "com.and.games505.brothers" folder to sdcard/Android/obb/, then run the game and play.
Tnx to Apkman for uploading SD DATA