Root Explorer is de facto file management app for android root users.
Almost all needed features are included. Root Explorer Pro allows tabbed browing, sync support with all major filehosts, text editing, etc. You can even easily manage zip/rar or tar/gzip archives. What's more, android users can also execute scripts, share files, view APK code, check MD5, change permissions, and much more.
What's New in latest version 4.1.1
- New preference for enabling or disabling automatic launch when a USB device is connected
- By default, automatic launch for USB devices is now disabled. Although it can be easily enabled in preferences. This is mainly because on the Galaxy Note 4 the app was launching on every reboot because it received a USB connection message even though no USB device was connected. This appears to be caused by a glitch on the Note 4 but must have been very annoying so sorry for that!
- Significantly improved SD card write performance in Android 5.0+
- For dark themes changed popup menu from white to dark grey
- Support for Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Fixed crash when authorizing SD card in Marshmallow- Material Design UIMore info on Google Play id: com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer
Root Explorer 4.1.1 APK
Paid License Properly patched and GDrive works.