GTA Liberty City Stories v2.2 Android Apk is now available for free download onto your phones and tablets. Full game Data Files are also included for offline use. This latest entry in the GTA series has the same action-packed open-world gameplay as its predecessors, and Rockstar Games sure made it look good!
Players play as Toni Cipriani (from the other GTA games) and quickly find themselves right in the middle of heated wars between various organized crime families. Among all the chaos, political corruption, and drug trafficking, our protagonist tries to bring the city under the control of Leone family.
Features of GTA Liberty City Stories include:
- New HD graphics for the best visuals possible on mobile devices
- Real time lighting and shadows
- Huge open-world of Liberty City
- Improved touch controls for best gameplay experience
- Play anywhere with cross-platform cloud saves via the Rockstar Social Club
- Gamepad support (see Play Store)
What's new in version 2.2
Additional stability fixes.Previously:
Enhanced with Immersion Tactile Effects
Assorted bug fixes
Resolved an issue where some users would remain on a black screen after relaunching.
Fixed a crash some users experienced upon launching the game.
Everything has been improved for better user experience!
More info on Grand Theft Auto LCS sytem requirements at Google Play ID: com.rockstargames.gtalcs
Here is the first gameplay video, do leave your feedback about the game in the comment section:
GTA Liberty City Stories 2.2 APK + SD DATA
NOTE: If the above v2.2 - July 20 doesn't work on your device try the previous updates version 1.8 & 1.7 & 1.9 apk (more mirrors for data). If a link is dead or you encounter any bugs while playing or license issues let me know.
Note: White map bug is now fixed in Build 15!
Proper version, tested and working fine, obb uploaded on direct link. You can also get the Mod Money Apk (99999999+, sprints, etc) if you want.
Installation: After you install the apk, Extract Data and move the folder into SDCard/Android/obb/, then run the game and play, no internet connection is required.
To listen to your own music on GTA radio follow this procedure:
1) download or transfer any songs you like to hear in-game onto your android device
2) Create a custom playlist titled (!) “GTALCS”
3) Put your favorite music tracks into that playlist
4) Launch the game, start driving a vehicle, and select the radio station “MIX TAPE” or sth similar.
2GB+ of free Android storage is required. GTA Liberty City Stories 1.9 is a huge game so you may want to close other applications before you start to play. Please do comment and let us know how it goes!