ePSXe for Android is the most popular psx android emulator to play your favorite ps1 & psx games on the go. The app can play most of your game copies at the highest quality possible and with 99% compatibility..
ePSXe, which is a paid app, has the most intuitive customizable control schemes, including touch, keyboard, and many gamepads. You can play with up to 4 players and use cheat codes, savestates, and memcards in accordance the PC version.
You can free download ePSXe for Android full version apk on our site but you have to look for playstation games elsewhere. We do not provide any psx games with the emulator. If you need any assistance please comment!
What's New in version 2.0.7
- Minnor fixes
Support in firstname.lastname@example.orgPreviously:
V2.0.6 build 69 - May 27, 2016 update
- Updated the local netplay feature. Compatible with the rest of ports (Windows, Linux, Linux x64 and MacOSX)
- Added a lot of new color skins (thank to Javier ~ JZX1673)
- Fixed the input profiles when using the gpu renderer=hardware+shaders
- Added an option to disable the touchscreen press button effect
- Updated the opengl plugin to v16 (minnor fixes)
- Added a grid to the touchscreen gamepad editor
- Added language Hungarian (Eliterarking).Buy the app at: play.google.com.epsxe
ePSXe for Android 2.0.7 APK
If you encounter errors or issues with this latest version, let me know.