I've been asked so many times on how to save videos from facebook for offline viewing on an Android device, or if there is some facebook video downloader app that will do the task without user intervention. Well, you're in luck, MyVideoDownloader for Facebook does just that, hassle-free, from an easy to use interface. This app works in as similar a way as the Youtube Downloader App we posted not long ago.
- Find and download a video by browsing the Facebook website directly
- The only app on Google Play that can play and download HD videos!
- Download your liked, shared and tagged videos
- Download shared videos of your friends
- Download videos from your news feed, groups and pages
- Directly share a video without downloading
You can grab the unrestricted/unlocked full version APK of MyVideoDownloader for Facebook Premium from the link below and use all features (hd) of the application as a premium user.
What's New in version 2.4.9
- Improved design
- Fixed HD videos support
- You can now bookmark a video from "Explorer" mode
- Minor improvements and fixesPreviously:
- Many fixes of "My videos" and "Pages" sections
- Fixed video bookmarks not loading
- Fixed SD card support on Android 4.4+
- Fixed login on some problematic devices
- Minor improvements and fixes
The app requires Android 2.3.3 and up
More info: com.giannz.videodownloader
MyVideoDownloader for Facebook v2.4.9 APK (PREMIUM features Unlocked)
After logging in, you could get a message from Facebook saying that you are accessing it with "Android on Android": don't worry, that's how the app identifies itself to Facebook.
Video Downloader doesn't collect nor transmit any of your data.