The app is full featured and what you need to know is that it runs on ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Genymotion etc) and that it supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Android M.
GameGuardian APK now in it latest version can be installed on rooted devices only at this time as it needs access to the Android system to modify your games.
What’s new in version 8.9.2
Pinned items in history.
Do not hide status bar.
Fixed bug in speedhack.
Fixed bug with parse fractional numbers on some locales.
Fixed crashes and bugs.
How To Use GameGuardian?
- Make sure Game Guardian is running
- Open game and find the value you want to modify (cash, HP etc)
- Press icon, search tab and press search and enter the number
- Go back to the game and change the value in some way (gain money etc)
- Go back to GG and search again for the new value and your results will be narrowed down
- If needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 until down to very few results.
- Long-press on value and enter the desired value. Go back to app and the value will be changed!:)
Older APK versions: